Inspired by the Tesco magazine that came with my club card points myself and the children made some Jam Tarts. These bring back memories for me as a child I loved to lick the jam out then eat the pastry.
Little red head and Mini miss had a ball making these and they where nearly all made by them which was great.
- All you need is ready made shortcrust pastry, jam and small bit of butter for greasing
- Cut out the pastry and pop into greased cupcake case tin, pressing in gently
- Spoon in the jam leaving a rim around the side
- Put in oven 190c for 10-15 minuets
- Leave to cool then serve with whipped cream, yum yum yum !
Hope you enjoy this quick post i’ve had it up before but I put it straight onto a page instead of my main feed so enjoy a Jam Tart and a cuppa